domingo, 6 de outubro de 2013

musica da banda The Fuzzy: No future Trio

Atendendo a pedidos, segue um trecho de uma musica da banda The Fuzzy, no caso, No Future Trio (A.K.A. No Future Band)

I intrude here, come sing for you (hey!)
a lot of people here laughing at me
I do not care what I want for you
is all that I want for me

I have not studied five years to touch
nor do I appear up there making moves
I'm just an apprentice, playing a song
I'm not saying I'm the best, do not say I'm good

Today I came here to play music
sorry i do not want to disrupt
Today I came here to play music
sorry i do not want to disrupt

lyrics here this was us who created
something simple with little to above
we're not musicians, composers are much less
we're almost no artists, just do with love

not done to gain fame, I do not want them to see me
I do not want to embrace the time I get
Peace to you is all that I desire
the guys a hug, a kiss for girls

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário